Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Users (hereinafter referred to as “Researchers”, “Participants”, “Vendors”) who access ThinkSurvey Website from any device and/or from any browser. ThinkSurvey is an online platform to create any kind of survey and reach out to the target audience to get their response. ThinkSurvey also rewards its registered users who participate in those surveys, by playing the role of coupon marketplace as well.
ThinkSurvey (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our”, “us”) offers a variety of Features & Services including but not limited to Academic Research, Start-up Research, Market Research, Market Study, Business Validation, Customer Feedback, and Get your First Buyers.
This agreement shall govern the use and access of the website, provision of Features & Services, and all other matters arising out of or in connection therewith. Once the Terms and Conditions are accepted, these Terms shall form the legal contract (hereinafter “the User Agreement”) between a User and ThinkSurvey.
Thus, we suggest that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions carefully before checking the box at the time of Registration of your Account with ThinkSurvey. If you do not agree with any of the Terms or you have any questions about the Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions Applicable for Users
- ThinkSurvey is only helping researchers to create any kind of survey and reach out to our participants to capture their responses.
- ThinkSurvey does not make any guarantee of whether the registered users will participate in your created surveys or not.
- While ThinkSurvey endeavors to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, we neither warrant nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, surveys, information, solutions, features or service.
- If any registered or non-registered user of ThinkSurvey finds a Survey to be offensive or misleading; the creator of that survey shall be held sole responsible for the same. ThinkSurvey will not take any responsibility as the owner of such content. Such scenarios will attract these 2 things:
- Deletion of the Survey(s) without any prior notification
- Blocking of the user account without prior notification
- ThinkSurvey carries full rights not to publish a requested Survey by the users or take down an already published Survey from the website. No prior notification or reasoning will be provided from ThinkSurvey side to the users.
- ThinkSurvey does not take any responsibility for disputes between our registered users and Partner websites (referred as “Vendors” or “Merchants”). ThinkSurvey will not take responsibility for the failure of delivery of product/service by any Partner website; or cancellation of re-fund or replacement request. The matter is to be solved between the user and the partner website separately.
- ThinkSurvey shall be entitled to terminate the User Agreement immediately, block your Registered Account and remove any information or posting- which is not in compliance with the terms or any law in force in India.
Terms and Conditions Applicable for Partners
- ThinkSurvey is only helping businesses to market/promote their products and (or) services to our registered users.
- ThinkSurvey provides the option to display “coupons” for your business product or service. No other means shall be considered to promote the business.
- While ThinkSurvey endeavors to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, we neither warrant nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data.
- ThinkSurvey does not take any responsibility of whether our registered users will surely download coupons of a vendor (merchant) from our website.
- ThinkSurvey does not take any responsibility for whether a user will make any purchase from vendor (merchant) website, even after downloading the coupon. Under any circumstances, ThinkSurvey will not consider any refunding request from any vendor (merchant) for that coupon downloaded by our registered user.
- ThinkSurvey carries full rights not to publish a requested coupon by the vendors (merchant) or take down an already published coupon from the website. No prior notification or reasoning will be provided from ThinkSurvey side.
- ThinkSurvey shall be entitled to terminate the User Agreement immediately, block your Registered Account and remove any information or posting- which is not in compliance with the terms or any law in force in India. ThinkSurvey shall also be entitled to block access by you to the Website and/or seek any additional relief as available under law.
By accessing the Website and/or using the Features and Services, the users and partners agrees;
- to be bound by these Terms and signify his/her absolute and unqualified acceptance thereof.
- that the consent and acceptance of the Terms have been given freely, with full knowledge of the nature of the terms and without fraud, coercion or undue influence.
- that they have the necessary capacity to contract under Indian laws or the laws applicable and are capable of performing the obligations required under the Terms.
- the User and/or Partner shall be obliged to inform ThinkSurvey of any subsequent disability to the contract, upon which ThinkSurvey shall be entitled to terminate this User Agreement without notice or to modify or alter the Terms in their application to such User and/or Partner.
Your continued access or use of the Website and its Features and Services shall be deemed proof of your acceptance of the Terms as modified. In the event that you access or use the Website and its Features & Services in contravention or violation of any of the Terms, you shall be deemed to be an Unauthorized User or Partner.
However, it is hereby clarified that insofar as the applicability of the Terms apply to an Unauthorized User, the User Agreement shall only serve to define the obligations and liabilities of such Unauthorized User and shall not bind ThinkSurvey to perform any services or conditions or obligations, nor does it entitle the Unauthorized User to claim any rights, protection or benefits of any nature whatsoever thereunder.
User Information and Account Security
In order to use this Site or to access the Service, you may be required to provide personal information (such as name, email address or other contact information) as part of registration process, or as part of continued use of the website and its Solutions & Service. You agree that any registration information you give to ThinkSurvey will be accurate, correct and up to date.
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your account. You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur by any user logged in using your account credentials. If you become aware of unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify ThinkSurvey immediately.
Use of Confidential Information
The User hereto agrees that the User shall not disclose the Confidential Information to any third party under any circumstances whatsoever without the prior written consent of ThinkSurvey and that he/she will use such confidential or proprietary information solely for the purpose of availing the Services. Further, the User shall reveal Confidential Information to its employees or agents or other associates strictly on a “need to know” basis and shall impose upon them the confidentiality obligations stated herein.
The obligation of nondisclosure described in the Agreement however, will not be deemed to restrict the User from using and/or disclosing any of the Confidential Information which: is or becomes publicly known or within the public domain without the breach of the Terms if the User is requested or required by law or by any Court or governmental agency or authority to disclose any of the Confidential Information, then the User will provide ThinkSurvey with prompt notice of such request or requirement prior to such disclosure.
No User shall use Confidential Information obtained from the Services for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way or reproduce, copy, access or download such Confidential Information for any purpose other than the User’s internal or personal purposes.
Any violation of the above Terms by the User shall be treated as a material breach of the Terms entitling ThinkSurvey to terminate the User Agreement, seek injunctive relief, damages and any other relief provided under law against such User Upon the termination of the User Agreement, the User shall return to ThinkSurvey all original documents, records, data and other material in the possession, custody or control of the User forming a part or incorporating any Confidential Information therein.
The obligations set forth in this clause shall be effective irrespective of the termination of the User Agreement for any reasons whatsoever.
The site, including, without limitation, the service(s), all content made available on or accessed through the site, are provided “as is,” “as available,” basis to the fullest extent permissible by law. ThinkSurvey and its subsidiaries and affiliates make no representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever expressed or implied with respect to:
(a) the site;
(b) the service;
(c) the offers made available on or accessed through the site;
(d) the legality, accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information, services provided by any party;
(e) the treatment of any information, content, material, or data transmitted by users to the site; or
(f) the security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the site or any linked site. ThinkSurvey does not warrant that the site or service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the servers that make the site available will always be free of viruses or other harmful components.
All notices shall be in English and in writing and sent to the following email address: email@example.com If sent or addressed to the User, then to the email address provided by the User in the User’s Registered Account.
Grievances and Violations
In the event that a User has any other grievance in relation to the Website or Service, or if a User becomes aware of an abuse or violation of the Terms, then the User may contact ThinkSurvey’s Grievance Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org