ThinkSurvey may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
What we collect
- Contact information like – Name, Email address, Mobile number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant for figuring out best-fit surveys and/or offers through redeem points
- Computer hardware and software information which includes your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This is used for the operation of service, to maintain and improve the quality of the service, and for general statistics
We collect this personally identifiable information from you when you set up a free account with ThinkSurvey. With registration, you will be allowed to browse certain sections of the site. For using ThinkSurvey’s Solutions & Services, registration is required.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Send you newly uploaded surveys on your email and/or contact number
- Send your notifications about new rewards updated on our website
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Internal record keeping
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- ThinkSurvey will not disclose your personal information to any researcher or vendor associated with our website.
ThinkSurvey will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ThinkSurvey or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ThinkSurvey; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users/partners of ThinkSurvey, or the public.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on your web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. ThinkSurvey places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. ThinkSurvey’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information except your user id.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
ThinkSurvey website contains links to other websites (mainly of our vendors/merchants and other websites of interest). However, once you have used these links & leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
ThinkSurvey allows all users to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.